Local Health Dept Contact Info
Real Time Updates
FOR TESTING LOCATIONS: Contact your local State or County Health Department. (above)
REAL TIME URGENT CDC NEWS & STATUS UPDATES
- Cases & Deaths by County
- Cases in U.S.
- Data on COVID-19 during Pregnancy
- CDC works with partners to bring together weekly forecasts for COVID-19 deaths in one place. These forecasts have been developed […]
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Cases
- Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new cases.
- Staffing Resources
- COVID-19 Forecasts: New Hospitalizations
- A CDC food safety alert regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella Stanley infections has been posted: https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/stanley-09-20/index.html
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is announcing upcoming action by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention […]
- New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that adult obesity prevalence is increasing and racial […]
- Today, CDC released indicators to help schools make dynamic decisions about in-person learning as local conditions evolve throughout the pandemic.
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A […]
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in collaboration with various partners, released two papers today in Morbidity […]
- CDC has updated its food safety alert for a Salmonella illness outbreak linked to peaches:https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/enteritidis-08-20/index.html
- Findings from a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study published in Preventing Chronic Disease show that CDC's Tips […]
- Dr. Robert R. Redfield Statement on "Preventing and Mitigating SARS-CoV-2 Transmission – Four Overnight Camps, Maine, June-August 2020"Today's MMWR, which highlights the thoughtful and prudent public health practices used during overnight summer camps in Maine, reinforces how […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response.